Tangan -tangan yang mau berkarya, ada disini

Sunday, March 29, 2009

time traveller


I’ve travelled the time
till somehow I barely recognized myself

believing everything i taste,
enjoying everything i touch,
being convinced with everything i hear,
being amused with everything I see.

I’ve travelled the time
And become witness to every single thing happened

Catch a sight of sadness from the look of crying people
Took a glimpse of happiness from they who won
Set eyes on bravery by the look of heroes
Perceive cowardice as a result of loosing

I’ve travelled the time
And become one another man

Taking wisdom from an old leaf
Watching bravery from a hen
Get intelligent from the movement of the air
Penetrate foolishness from my men

I’ve travelled the time
Without knowing the purpose of living

Have you know? For what purpose you live?

Or you just travel the time as I do?

What are you seeking for?

Is that happiness, joy, exhilaration, or ecstasy?

What are you seeking for?
Is that gold, glory, or gospel. . . . .
Money, Love, or a country to conquer . . . . .
Admiration from your opposite sex, applause from your friend, or tribute from others
Or just a bunch of mercy from your Lord . . . . .

Yeah, who the hell I am?
Only bunch of traveler of the time, who seek for the last goal
Who pursue their own happiness
Who is nothing but can be lower than shit
And trying hard to surpass the shine of angel . . . .


made while making love at.. Bandung, in a room that traveler use
September 6th 2007

Traveler of time

No comments:

Post a Comment